The Northern New England Association of Personnel Services is regionally the largest nonprofit trade association that promotes legal, ethical and professional practices for members engaged in the areas of search, recruiting, staffing and industry business solutions companies. The Association provides valuable information, support and benefits that empower firms to manage and grow their business. NNEAPS serves as the voice of the three state region of NH, ME and VT to communicate industry matters to association members, legislative leaders, regulators, the news media, and the general public. Membership offers invaluable educational opportunities with nationally recognized trainers and a networking foundation that offers a national reach as well as split placement and a member’s only forum. The organization is an affiliate of the National Association of Personnel Services and was founded in 1973.
Who can be a Member of NNEAPS?
Members range from solo practitioners to small independently owned firms to large national corporations. Membership is open to any corporation, company, partnership, or individual engaged in negotiating job placement where a fee is charged as well as related industry solutions providers. All are eligible for membership without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, veteran status or disability.
Why be a Member of NNEAPS?
- Networking and peer mentor support
- Lobbyist Support for Government Affairs and Harmful Industry Legislation
- Split Placement Network
- Members Only Online Forum
- Educational Opportunities and Professional Development
- Volunteer and Leadership Opportunities
- Advocacy and Lobbyist Updates
- Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
- Alignment with National Association of Personnel Services
- A Unified Voice for the Staffing and Recruiting Industry
- Membership Discounts for Educational and Social Events
- Membership Discounts with our Affiliated Vendor Members
- Access to the Owners/Managers Annual Industry Roundtable
- Invitation to NE Regional Collaborative Annual Conference with Nationally Recognized Trainers and Networking Social Events
Our mission is to be the advocate for the success and growth of NNEAPS members through leadership in legislation, education, ethics and professional business practices.
NNEAPS Purpose and Objectives
- To promote and encourage high standards of ethical practice which will ensure the finest possible service to the public and to encourage professional, business-like relations among all staffing firms in the New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont.
- To protect the interest of the industry with respect to legislation and regulatory proposals.
- To advance the knowledge of all Staffing Service Organizations through educational programs and constructive workshops to its members.
- To improve the public image and promote constructive publicity within industry, business and the general public regarding staffing service organizations.
- To upgrade the standard of industry service consultants’ performance by greater service and promotion of effective methods for servicing employers, employees, applicants, and the public they serve.
- To provide general information regarding the laws and regulations that apply to staffing services organizations, especially those protecting the welfare of employees.
- To foster better public understanding of the industry and its role in the economy.